Tuesday 4 October 2011

Apollo 18 (2011)


Apollo 18 is a story based on a fictitious 18th mission, a mission that nobody ever got to hear about, because during that flight something went terribly wrong. The small crew launch out into space, with one flying over the surface of the moon the other two head down to the surface in order to carry out a range of missions set out by the American Government. When strange things begin to occur, they head off out across the moons surface looking for answers, what they find is an abandoned Russian space vehicle, a lot of blood, and a body.

I don’t know about you, but I’m kind of done with these found footage movies, I say that, but after watching Apollo 18 I’m thinking, maybe, just maybe I can tolerate a few more.


Read more: http://cinemaroll.com/horror/apollo-18-2011/#ixzz1Zq1q6pIE

No comments: